EIT Health Campus Summer Schools and Short Courses for 2017 have opened registration, and students are encouraged to check the offerings.
EIT Health Campus works with students and professionals to develop skills, increase industry knowledge and showcase their potential. As part of this commitment, the Campus provides a variety of Summer Schools, offering unique opportunities to deepen understanding of especially relevant areas within the healthcare industry.
Read more about Campus Summer Schools and Short Courses here, or find out more about individual courses, and how to register your interest, by clicking on the links below.
- European Summer School for Innovation in Chronic Disease Intervention (euVENTION)
- Bridging innovation, didactics, faculty, students and enterprise (BRIDGE)
- Digital Innovation in Diabetes Care (InnoDiaCare)
- Big Data for Healthy Living
- EIT Health/ACM SIGCHI Summer School on User-Centered Design of e-Health and m-Health Systems