EIT Health is seeking legal entities in Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Greece and the Czech Republic to support the implementation of the 2017 Regional Innovation Scheme program.
Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) is a structured outreach program of EIT Health targeting countries and regions of Europe which do not benefit directly from the activities of EI Health. The aim of RIS is to discover young talents, best star-ups and business ideas in countries with less developed innovation ecosystem and to promote Knowledge Triangle Integration model with the engagement of key stakeholders.
Therefore EIT Health is searching for legal entities willing to take part in the implementation of 2017 RIS program as a local coordinator. In 2017 RIS partners will have the following main tasks:
- Advertising EIT Health and its programs locally with special focus on start-up competitions.
- Develop and disseminate success stories of local start-ups incubated in EIT Health programs.
- Mentoring local start-ups who apply and take part in EIT Health programs.
- Organize local start-up trainings and awareness raising events.
- Support EIT Health in promoting Knowledge Triangle Integration model and engaging key stakeholders and decision makers of the local innovation ecosystem.
We are searching local RIS coordinators in the following locations:
- Lisbon – Portugal
- Coimbra – Portugal
- Campania – Italy
- Sicily – Italy
- Central-Hungary region (Budapest) – Hungary
- South-Transdanubian region (Pécs) – Hungary
- Lodzkie – Poland
- Pomorskie – Poland
- Czech Republic (no specific region defined)
- Greece (no specific region defined)
Applications can be submitted online here: https://eithealth.wufoo.com/forms/s1kziqe31k7sfhk/
Deadline: 25 March 2017.