On 29-30 June 2022, the first annual Bits & Pretzels HealthTech Conference will take place at ICM Munich. Together with Founding Partners, Roche and EIT Health, Bits & Pretzels is starting a conversation on how innovation and digital transformation can shape a healthier future and better patient care.
Do not miss this opportunity to join us as the best founders, start-ups, and scale-ups invite the healthcare ecosystem to join them in forging new alliances that will shape a healthier future.
Health tech start-ups will be in the centre of the event, enabling them to meet on eye-level with investors, insurers, executives, and policymakers.
- Patient journeys
- From prevention, diagnosis to treatment, and aftercare. Better technology often defines new patient journeys, but when does it lead to better healthcare? Let’s discuss what it takes to really improve patients’ lives.
- The provider perspective
- There is a lot of new tech out there, giving providers huge opportunities. Start-ups can be at the forefront to help them deliver. But how to overcome barriers to adoption, implementation, and collaboration? Let’s take these frontiers down to the studs and talk about scalable solutions.
- The health(care) systems of the future
- Different systems – different regulations – different markets? Is it even possible to build “pan-European” healthtech champions? How can different countries learn from each other and are there opportunities in diversity? Let’s bring together innovators and policymakers at one table and find out.
- Transformational technologies
- From AI to bio 2.0 and IoT ingestibles. Are those only buzzwords or will these propel us towards better and more efficient healthcare? A lot of innovation comes from the better deployment of existing means. But let’s check for these potentials in technology-driven innovation for the years to come.