- Do you have a brilliant, innovative idea but don’t know how to develop it further?
- Do you have a team and thinking about setting-up a start-up?
- Or do you simply want to learn more about innovation and entrepreneurship?
If your answer is yes, join our ‘turn your idea into a business’ masterclasses! Our top-notch experts and start-ups will provide you with a hands-on approach to idea and business development during the webinars.
When our Masterclasses will take place:
You can join one or more webinars.
START – 10th November 2022 (5pm CEST)
Learn more on customer understanding, problem definition and idea development
BUILD and PROTECT – 15th November 2022 (5pm CEST)
Learn more on testing minimum viable product (MVP) and regulatory aspects
GO TO ACTION – 22nd November 2022 (5pm CEST)
Learn more on early-stage funding routes
Who should register:
- Bachelor, Master, PhD students of every disciplines
- Early career researchers
- Teams with innovative ideas
- Early stage start-ups
You will learn how to:
- Match your solution with needs of all stakeholders
- Develop innovative, high-potential commercial opportunities and test it with users
- Drive business development
- Find ways to validate product-market fit
- Find ways how to finance your idea
What you can expect:
Each webinar is delivered by top-notch experts as well as successful start-ups from the EIT Health portfolio and hosted by the EIT Health Academy.
Interested in attending? Register now.
Any questions? Please contact Joanna Broy, EIT Health Education Lead.