9th July 2019
Submit now to be featured at the launch during the 2017 EIT Health Summit!
The Journal Care Weekly is seeking to publish traditional articles for the rapid communication to a multi-disciplinary research audience involving experimental, observational and qualitative methodologies.
The journal will also publish on:
- the discovery of relevant care interventions and related therapeutic and technological development;
- nutrition, psychology and behavior;
- ratings, methods, procedures, analytical approaches;
- regulatory science;
- clinical research informatics;
- other translational areas as they relate to clinical care, outcomes, and health policy.
Care Weekly will enhance the translation and distribution of evidence-based literature, best practices, guidelines, and studies through the use of innovative web-based media. The aim is to increase audience engagement by developing interactive community-driven platform, uniting all key stakeholders engaged in the process of improving the health and wellbeing on the elderly across the globe.
The Journal will provide the first open access journal that will target a large multi-disciplinary audience as well as the general population. Articles published will be written in a language understood and spoken by non-scientists and will be diligently evaluated, with respect to content, through a peer-review process by the editors and the editorial advisory board.
Read more in the flyer below and visit the official website.