HALIGN equips healthcare transformers with skills including communications, how to manage and lead change, critical and integrative thinking, leadership, health system awareness and negotiation in an integrative and immersive way.
These skills are not taught separately, but they are embedded in finding a valuable solution for a particular health challenge through interaction and collaboration with the most important players in the health system.
The content and delivery format, including the simulation, are designed to allow participants to:
- Comprehend the complexity of health systems, and how different actions can help change it
- Practice how to interact with different stakeholders and motivate them
- Explore the different roles and motivations of the health system players
- Explore working with a whole health ecosystem in a safe mode
- Test different scenarios for specific interventions at an ecosystem level
- Test potential decisions/actions in a safe environment prior to implementation