Supercharge your Global Market Expansion
Promising Start-ups need assistance in expanding internationally, and the ‘Calling2Scale’ programme offers just that.
Calling2Scale is an online bootcamp and competition offering globalisation support, practical tools and an international network to 12 highly motivated and disruptive Israeli and European start-ups.
The programme prepares and enhances a company’s ability to penetrate and scale into new global markets by leveraging its network of partners and international experts.
At the end of the programme, the three most promising start-ups in the bootcamp will have the opportunity to compete in the Get in the Ring start-up competition.
When is it?
The bootcamp runs online, every Tuesday and Thursday from 17 November-10 December 2020. Applications are due by 5 November 2020. The Get in the Ring competition is scheduled for 2-4 February 2021 and currently planned as an in-person gathering in Montreal, Canada.
This is an opportunity for start-ups to take advantage of:
- A fully funded four-week bootcamp with hands-on support and tailored workshops.
- Expert speakers from leading innovation ecosystems – including Europe, Israel and Silicon Valley.
- Weekly 1:1 sessions to support growth and progress.
- Direct access to a pool of leading experts from various fields based on specific needs (business, communication, leadership, technology, marketing, and more), that are committed to supporting your global journey.
- Peer learning with Israeli and European like-minded founders.
The bootcamp is offered free of charge for start-ups that are selected.
Who should apply?
The programme will consider start-ups that meet the following criteria:
- Operating in one of the following verticals: healthcare, climate or sustainability, and smart cities
- Funding raised so far totals $5 million or less
- Operating for less than 5 years
- Product stage is ready for initiating proof-of-concept or pilot
- Clear desire to globally scale over the next 12 months