Through the Degree Programmes activity line, EIT Health Campus develops and supports pan-European Master and Doctoral programmes that deliver innovation and entrepreneurship skills in areas relevant to EIT Health.
The current portfolio of EIT Health Degree programmes consists of six EIT-labelled degrees and two programmes in development.
Degree programmes with the EIT label:
- Master in Innovation in Healthcare (IHC) focuses on economic and organisational aspects of health care innovation.
- International Master Programme in Innovative Medicine (IMIM) educates the future generation of translational biomedical scientists and professionals.
- Master of Technological Innovation in Health (MTIH) offers a transdisciplinary approach to Biomedical Engineering. Students work in multidisciplinary teams and learn to combine different technologies to solve real life health problems and to improve the quality of life of European citizens.
- Common European Master’s Course in Biomedical Engineering (CEMACUBE) is a Master programme formed by six universities that joined forces to train students in innovation and entrepreneurship in Biomedical Engineering.
- Master of Science in Health and Medical Data Analytics (MSc HMDA) offers students across Europe a robust education in healthcare data analytics and entrepreneurship.
- Ageing@EIT Health_Brain PhD school trains a new generation of PhD professionals in gerontology, neuroscience, epidemiology, innovation and entrepreneurship towards a sustainable society.
Degree Programmes in development:
- The PhD in Biomedical Engineering and Health Systems (BEHealSy) creates a new generation of student entrepreneurs to develop innovative devices and services for a healthier Europe.
- The Master’s program in digital transformation to shape future wellness (SHAPE I&E) trains a new generation of master’s graduates with advanced skills and approaches in health-related engineering and innovation.
The strategic themes
The Campus Degree Programmes activity line fosters collaboration between EIT Health academic and non-academic partners to develop Master and Doctoral programmes around four strategic themes:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Healthy Living and Active Ageing
- Technological Innovation for Health
- Healthcare Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Health and Medical Data Analytics
Regular workshops are organised by the moderators of each working group to spur collaborative degrees.
Find out more
The EIT Label
The Campus Degree Programmes activity line also works to obtain the EIT Label for its programmes. The EIT awards the EIT Label to Master and Doctoral programmes combining excellent scientific education with innovation and entrepreneurship training. EIT-Labelled degrees encourage innovative pedagogies and also incorporate mandatory mobility schemes for students.
Graduates of EIT-Labelled degrees form the next generation of health innovators.
Video: 2019 graduation ceremony for EIT-Labelled Master’s programmes
Video: Celebrating 1st graduates of Campus’s EIT-Labelled Master’s programmes
Video: Claire Nassiet of Campus discussing the EIT Labelling initiative