Apply for the ‘Disrupt Me’ programme of the EIT Hub Israel
Disrupt Me 2021: The leading programme for European corporations to engage with disruptive Israeli start-ups
Disrupt Me is a tailor-made service of technology scouting offered to European corporates seeking to advance their company with disruptive Israeli technologies and open innovation know-how.
Today companies are facing immense challenges intensified by the COVID-19 pandemic which generated enormous uncertainty and economic instability. The rapid pace of change and transformation of industries contributed to this challenging business environment.
AI, Deep learning, Cybersecurity, Automation, 3D printing, sensor robotics, IOT… sounds familiar?
These are only some of the cross-vertical expansions in technological advancements in the past decade forcing businesses to adapt and expand more than ever before.
To thrive, stay relevant and grow in an increasingly uncertain world, organizations have to be able to innovate quickly.
By joining Disrupt Me you will:
📌Boost your company’s Open Innovation Strategy
📌Engage with state-of-the-art Israeli technology
Our team designs a unique innovation journey for each selected corporate based on their business and technological need.
Access the programme slide deck here
See more information here
Disrupt Me 3 main offering
Eligibility and Commitment:
- Applications will be accepted no later than 15 July 2021
- Minimum of 200 employees or €80M revenue
- Corporate based in the EU Member States and/ or Horizon Associated countries
- Dedicated project manager in a senior position impacting innovation in the company
Letter of commitment to participate in the full innovation process including:
- 2-day company workshop
- 4-day Israeli immersion lab
- startup engagement
- bi-monthly team meetings
- availability throughout the process including
- swift email response, coordination calls, etc.
*Virtually or in-person, subject to travel and company restrictions.
The programme cost is valued at €25,000 per company. However, the following funding schemes are available:
- Corporates (any organization looking for innovation disruption)- 8,000 EUR
- EIT KIC Partners & RIS- 5,000 EUR
Questions? Contact Yoni Levenfeld email@example.com