The start with an introductory course which is mandatory for everyone who wishes to attend other courses. Each learner can then choose the course(s) that best meet their learning goals from either the Innovation or High Value Care tracks.
The Innovation track consists of:
- Introductory course (mandatory): Teaches basic terminology, provides examples of innovation in a healthcare context, and describes the basics of innovation work.
- Ambassador course: Provides systematic innovation training where course participants work with a case they bring from their own context, and apply the insights from the course with the support from the tutor/coach.
- Leaders’ course: Aims to train healthcare leaders to establish prerequisites for innovation and how to support others in doing so. The main focus on the course is innovation, but modules regarding leadership are also incorporated.
The High Value Care track consists of:
- Introductory course (mandatory): Teaches the basics of the high value concept
- Ambassador course: From theory to implementation, the key points of high value care will be discussed and illustrated through clinical examples, lectures and plenary sessions.
It is expected that the learner personalises their pathway based on their pre-requisties, pre-understandings and key learning goals.