To qualify for the Innovation and Impact Bootcamp, you must:
- Be based in any Horizon Europe country.
- Be Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 3 and up
- Have a technological idea/solution in the medical field
- Have a motivated and committed team, including at least one founding member
- Have a team available for at least two days a week throughout September and October
It is free to apply to the programme. Selected applicants will be asked to pay €1,250 per team for participation in the bootcamp. This must be paid before the onboarding process.