26th Juni 2020
Fondation Air Liquide is looking to fund COVID-19 projects in the respiratory field from reputed Research Institutions in the European Economic Area.
They are able to finance medium-term projects, lasting 12 to 24 month, with a total budget of €100,000 up to €500,000.
The Foundation is able to contribute 30% to 50% of the total budget to the project.
The projects will have to address the following challenges:
- Providing a better understanding of COVID-19, in particular:
- aerial transmission
- pulmonary impact
- impact on respiratory function
- anti-viral strategy development (basic research)
- epidemiology of the transmission of the virus (in particular by air) allowing better protection of individuals
- adaptation of respiratory physiology to systemic dysfunctions induced by COVID-19.
- Improving respiratory care for severe COVID-19 patients, including:
- COVID-19 disease aggravating biomarkers and adapted therapeutic strategies
- efficacy of respiratory protocols in emerging countries in Africa, South America, South Asia and South East.
- Improving the long-term management of patients who have had a severe form of COVID-19, by looking at:
- what extra-hospital treatment protocols should be developed for avoiding specific pulmonary sequelae
- the impact of healthcare organisation systems on monitoring patients discharged from intensive care and then discharged from hospital
To submit a project, please visit their website.
ASK: Research contributors needed for CON-VICE study
University of Luxembourg needs European researchers to get in touch
OFFER: Funding available for COVID-19 research
Fondation Air Liquide are looking to fund European projects
ASK: Supporting the immunocompromised
Partners sought to advance neutralising antibody