EIT Health Matchmaking:
The must-attend networking event designed to help support your EIT Health Business Plan proposal submissions.
EIT Health Flagships Call is now open and EIT Health is hosting several Matchmaking events related to one or more of the flagships to support partners with this process.
At these strategic Partner events, EIT Health supports meaningful community networking and aims to accelerate projects between their partners by giving them a space for pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings to establish new and fruitful collaborations.
For the flagships, “New models to deliver healthcare” and “Harnessing the full potential of health data for innovation”, EIT Health Scandinavia is hosting a Matchmaking event on 5 and 6 December in Tallinn at Radisson Collection Hotel.
During this Matchmaking event, you will be able to:
- Learn more about the two flagships calls by EIT Health Pillar Directors
- Be inspired by High Value Care field experts’ new models to deliver healthcare and accessing health data for innovation
- Matchmake and schedule your 1-2-1 meetings to discuss current project proposals and plan for future ones
- Participate in interactive discussions
- Ask further questions and receive bespoke support from the EIT Health team about our call for projects, our platforms or anything else EIT Health relate;
- Meet leading biobanks and health registers, get introductions about how to access data and samples and be inspired introduce by user cases
- Matchmake and schedule your 1-2-1 meetings to discuss current projects proposals and/or plan for future ones.
7 December Support digital innovation for Active and Healthy Ageing in Europe
The day after the EIT Health Matchmaking, on 7 December, from 10:00 to 18:00 EET, an event entitled Boosting the scale-up of digital innovation for Active and Healthy Ageing will take place at the EuropeArvo Pärt Centre in Laulasmaa to culminate IN-4-AHA’s two years of work in support of digital innovation for active and healthy ageing in Europe. Opened by a welcome message from Dubravka Šuica, Vice President for Democracy and Demography, European Commission, and a keynote from the Estonian Vice-chancellor for Innovation, Nele Labi.
More information and registration (onsite and online free of charge).
Join us in Tallinn
Discover everything you need to know regarding EIT Health’s Flagship Call, “New models to deliver healthcare” and “Harnessing the full potential of health data” for innovation in Europe and participate in workshops related to digital health interventions.
The event will take place on 5-6 December 2022 between 9:00-16:00 EET at the Radisson Collection Hotel in central Tallinn.
Schedule one-on-one meetings to brainstorm and discuss project proposals, plan for future ones, ask further questions and receive bespoke support from the EIT Health team that will be on hand to help throughout the event.
Meet other members of the EIT Health community with the expertise, knowledge and resources that complement your own. Make connections and search for suitable collaborators, to make your vision a reality.