As part of the High Value Care Forum, we are implementing a series of five seminars, focusing on the practical implementation of High Value Care (HVC) and diving more deeply into specific topics related to this approach.
Interested in attending? Find out more and register now.
Over the next four months we will cover a number of HVC aspects:
- 8 November: How to understand and calculate costs to negotiate High Value Care contracts.
- 8 December: How to effectively involve patients and carers in projects. A structured approach.
- 10 January: How to facilitate data sharing and what to consider when aiming for transparency in outcomes.
- 14 February: How to improve project multi-site Learning communities.
Each session is delivered by members of the EIT Health High Value Care Forum and hosted by the EIT Health Academy. The hour-long sessions will be held online and include Q&As and polls to allow you to interact with our experts.
This series is open to the wider High Value Care community of practice. This event is aimed at people with a medium to advanced level of knowledge in High Value Care and VBHC methods who are ideally involved in/looking to launch a transformation process or innovation based on this approach. We welcome all types of participants:
- Our partners
- Healthcare providers
- Industry organisations
- Research bodies
- Regional/national/international policy bodies or institutions
- Healthcare innovators
You do not need to be an EIT Health Partner to register. While all seminars are free of charge, there is a limited capacity of 50 people per session.
Participants should enrol to the series but are free to attend one or several seminars according to their preferences.
Participants in a seminar will be enrolled into the EIT Health Academy and automatically added to a group forum in order to foster exchanges of best practices and knowledge.
Any questions? Please contact Héloïse Priou, EIT Health Education Lead, our contact for High Value Care.