InfoDays for Entrepreneurs 2023 will be taking place in person between February and March, in collaboration with our Partners.
The series of events will introduce the accelerator programmes that have recently opened applications, support your entrepreneurship journey and provide networking opportunities with fellow entrepreneurs within the local ecosystem. Joan Grasas, Entrepreneurship Lead, EIT Health Spain, will host the events.
These programmes are unique offerings that give you the opportunity to connect with our international community, learn new skills, work with a vast network of experts, and access new markets and finance.
Find the programme that matches your project typology, stage and specific needs. The InfoDays are an excellent opportunity to understand the full description and eligibility of our accelerator programmes and get answers to any questions about our organisation.
- Granada, February 8th, organised in collaboration with the Granada Health Tech Park Foundation: https://community.eithealth.eu/events/104764
- Valencia, February 9th, organised by the Institute of Biomechanics Valencia: https://cutt.ly/f2LWuXV
- Barcelona, February 14th, organised during the Barcelona Health Innovation Week of Biocat: https://community.eithealth.eu/events/104678/
- San Sebastián, February 21st, organised in collaboration with Tecnalia: https://community.eithealth.eu/events/105030
- Santiago de Compostela, February 23rd, organised in collaboration with Galician Health Knowledge Agency (ACIS): https://community.eithealth.eu/events/105040
- Madrid, March 7th, organised in collaboration with the Technical University of Madrid: https://community.eithealth.eu/events/105041
During these events, you will receive testimonials from one of the 1,355 start-ups supported by EIT Health since 2016. They will share their story on how EIT Health has supported their entrepreneurship journey.
Additionally, we will organise a series of webinars for each accelerator programme that has opened their application recently.
For any further queries, please contact Joan Grasas.