The National Health Summit is an Irish event that brings together healthcare staff and leaders, policymakers, commentators, and patient groups to learn, network and share knowledge.
Now in its 18th year, the theme for the 2022 event is ‘The impact of Covid-19: Can we disrupt the way that healthcare is organised and delivered?’. It will take place virtually on 8th February.
Come to visit EIT Health’s virtual exhibitor booth at the event, to network with attendees and learn more about our work.
Marc Butterly, Business Creation Lead, EIT Health Ireland-UK will join as panellist for the 12.35pm discussion: Innovation in healthcare: Transformative trends to advance patient care.
Marc will discuss:
- How has the pandemic affected business models?
- What are the priorities for investment?
- Where is there room for collaboration?
- Technology solutions for hospitals of the future: will the rise of remote care lead to ‘hospitals without walls’? How could the patient experience evolve and improve?
- Examples of innovations that are here to stay and scale
- Privacy and cybersecurity concerns.
Other panellists include:
- Thomas Sharkey, Healthcare Lead, AWS
- Myles Murray, CEO, PMD Solutions (participated on Investor Network in 2019)
- Martin Curley, Director, Digital Transformation & Open Innovation, HSE.
Read the full agenda to find out about other sessions at the event.