EIT Health Spain is proud to be presenting at Transfiere, the main R&D&I meeting in Southern Europe to share scientific and technological knowledge, promote innovation and connect science and business.
This in-person event takes place 16-17 February, Málaga (Spain). 16 February: from 8:30 to 19:00. 17 February: from 8:30 to 15:00. The event is open to all companies, start-ups, researchers, universities, public organisations and governmental organisations.
On the 16 February, Izabel Alfany, Operations and Business Development director at EIT Health Spain, will take part in the roundtable “Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan “España Puede” – Digital Transformation” from 13:10 to 14:30 together with:
Moderator: Eduard Martín. CIO and Director of Intelligent Connectivity at Mobile World Capital Barcelona.
- Luis Cueto. Advisor to the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation (MINECO)
- Raúl Jiménez, Managing Director of the Andalusian Digital Agency (ADA)
- Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN)
- Juan Álvarez, Provincial Deputy of the Area of Technological Development and European Resources of the Provincial Council of Malaga
- Rocío Díaz, General of Digital Economy and Innovation of the Department of Economic Transformation, Industry, Knowledge and Universities of the Andalusian Regional Government.
On 17 February, Núria Campmany, Project Officer of EIT Health Spain will be the keynote at 11:00 presenting: “Beyond Rheum: “Seeking impact in rheumatology through open innovation”.