EU4Health 2021 work programme
- EU4Health programme is EU’s response to COVID-19. It is the EU’s largest health programme ever in monetary terms (€ 5.3 billion, 2021-2027).
- EU4Health will provide funding to EU countries, health organisations and NGOs, while working in synergy with and in a manner that complements other Union policies, programmes and funds, such as EIT Health.
- The 2021 EU4Health work programme (€311 million) focuses on four priorities (with cancer as a cross-cutting priority):
- crisis preparedness,
- disease prevention,
- stronger health systems and healthcare workforce;
- and digital.
- First five calls for proposals under the 2021 EU4Health work programme have been published at Funding & Tenders (europa.eu) portal. More calls for proposals will follow.
- Do you want to know more?
UPDATE – New webinar session!
Register now: Webinar EU4Health Work Programme 2022: targeted stakeholder consultation outcome, 10 September 2021.
DG SANTE is organising a half-day webinar to explore the outcome of the targeted consultation open until 28 August. The webinar will be an opportunity to reflect on the priorities, strategic orientations and the needs to be addressed through the EU4Health annual work programmes, in particular the 2022 EU4Health Work Programme and beyond.
The webinar is open to all relevant stakeholders: NGOs, associations, businesses, Member States’ policy makers, patients’ organisations, etc.