27th July 2018
This programme is addressed to programme directors and trainers of healthcare
The “Train the Healthcare Manager Trainer” is a three-day programme for developing teacher capabilities on emerging competencies for senior healthcare managers.
The Train the Healthcare Manager Trainer programme will be delivered in two identical editions, each of which will include:
- Presentations and debates on the healthcare management scenario in Europe (new leadership, dealing with complexity, the role of the manager)
- Presentations and debates on case methods and innovative learning methods for healthcare executives.
- Presenting and teaching new free materials for teaching emerging competencies to healthcare senior managers and executives in Europe.
Both editions will include most of the same topics and contents, with a possible minor change in each venue. Therefore, participants should only attend one of the two editions.
- Edition 1 – 24-26 October 2018, in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Edition 2 – 28-30 November 2018, in Barcelona, Spain.
Visit the FHME page here.
EIT Health Bootcamp selects 11 female-led start-ups
Connecting women-led teams to mentors and investors
EIT Health selecting three Supervisory Board members
Independent members sought; apply by 23 May
Bridgehead announces first start-ups for 2021
Helping SMEs expand in Europe and beyond