17th August 2018
EIT Health partners will host the 2nd Business in Biobanking and Population Health Data event
On the 13-14 of September, EIT Health partners University Medical Center Groningen and University Groningen Centre for Entrepreneurship, together with Biomarker Bay, will host the 2nd Business in Biobanking and Population Health Data event.
The event focuses on how biobanks and population data sources can support product development and business development.
What is the event about?
- Building on showcases from the Groningen biobank infrastructure, the Business in Biobanking and Population Health Data event, supported by EIT Health, will present past, and explore future public-private interactions
- Kick off for a business plan competition for start-ups & SME’s on the renowned Groningen biobank infrastructure.
Who is the event for?
- Start-ups, SMEs and other participants from all over Europe interested in the possibilities of the Groningen biobank infrastructure for product development.
What should I expect from the event?
- Biobanks presenting collaboration opportunities
- Best practices in public-private partnering with biobanks
- Speed date sessions between biobanks and start-ups/SME’s
- The launch of the first-ever biobank-oriented business plan competition
What’s in it for me?
- Expert biobanking business support to shape those business ideas that involve samples/data from our biobanks.
- The winning proposal will be granted a €10 000 voucher to cover fees for the services to undertake a specific sample or data query.
Registration deadline: Wednesday, 5 September 2018.
For further enquiries contact the event coordinator:
- Ymke van der Geld, email@example.com (+31-6-25650550)
EIT Health Bootcamp selects 11 female-led start-ups
Connecting women-led teams to mentors and investors
EIT Health selecting three Supervisory Board members
Independent members sought; apply by 23 May
Bridgehead announces first start-ups for 2021
Helping SMEs expand in Europe and beyond