9th July 2019
Do you want to become a healthcare entrepreneur? Enroll in d·HEALTH Barcelona, a one-in-a-lifetime experience where you’ll learn by doing, solving real problems, identifying them in a clinical immersion in one of some of the top hospitals in Europe.
A 39-week program inspired and modeled in the prestigious Stanford University’s Biodesign Fellowship that seeks to train a team of fellows in the process of biodesign.
Design Health Barcelona seeks change-makers. It takes the initiative to solve real, global, major challenges in the healthcare and medical technologies industries starting up new, innovative business models, products and services.
It teaches them to think outside the box to identify new opportunities and develop the advancing technologies that will set the future of medical practice and will positively impact people’s lives.
Who can Apply
- Graduates and PhDs in Health, Bio, Tech, Business, Engineering and Design.
- Each year, 12 fellows will be selected.
- The application process starts the 29th May and will finish when we complete the teams. There is a 10% early bird discount until June 30, 2017.
- The program will start in January 2018 finishing in October 2018.
Partners organisations involved
- Hospital Clínic
- Hospital Sant Joan de Déu
- Institut Guttmann
- Fundació Banc Sabadell
Raquel Riera – firstname.lastname@example.org
Four exciting companies receive expert mentoring
EIT Health helps promising firms commercialise
Supported start-up launches AI platform with Roche
Helping cancer patients with AI
EIT Health supported start-up Unhindr awarded £500,000
Unhindr has won funding to scale AI prosthetic device