15th August 2019
Specialised in research
EIT Health InnoStars has a new Associate Partner, CRU Hungary. CRU stands for “Clinical Research Units”, and CRU Hungary’s specialty is research and information.
CRU has been providing clinical research services to the pharmaceutical industry for over a decade and basic/academic research services since 2015.
In the recent years, along with the research activities, CRU initiated many new healthcare services within the EU and in South-East Asia. CRU sites are located in Hungary, Ukraine, Germany, Vietnam and LAO PDR.
- Clinical Research: from Phase I to Phase IV, inpatient and outpatient services, Investigator Initiated Trials (IITs)
- Basic Research: Pre-Clinical research and activities, research in the field of Biomarkers, Pulmonary Diseases, Neurodegenerative diseases, Bioinformatics
- Biobanking: disease-specific biobank for research purposes
- E-Health Informatics: software development, AAL projects
- Healthcare Diagnostics: Radiology, and Molecular Biology services for research and treatment purposes
- Managed Care in Oncology: precision medicine, medical tourism
- Education projects: from primary school to post-doctoral programs in Hungary and in South-East Asia
- Hospital Investment projects: EU and South-East Asia
See the company’s website here.
Four exciting companies receive expert mentoring
EIT Health helps promising firms commercialise
Supported start-up launches AI platform with Roche
Helping cancer patients with AI
EIT Health supported start-up Unhindr awarded £500,000
Unhindr has won funding to scale AI prosthetic device