21st August 2019
Munich leads, followed by the home bases of many EIT Health Partners
01 December 2018
An analysis by Deloitte, dated November 2018, listed the locations of many EIT Health partners in its ranking of the top innovation hubs for digital innovation and transformation across Germany.
The study outcomes recognise Munich (home of EIT Health Germany partners TU Munich, Fraunhofer Society, Deutsches Zentrum für Diabetesforschung and BioM) as the strongest digital innovation hub.
But the top ten in the ranking includes many smaller, yet very dynamic, cities that are also home to many of our EIT Health partners:
- Darmstadt (#3; home of Merck)
- Hamburg (#4; home of Beiersdorf)
- Erlangen (#6; home of Friedrich-Alexander-University, Siemens and Medical Valley)
- Karlsruhe (#9; home of Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- Aachen (#10; home of Rheinisch Westfälische Technology Hochschule (RWTH) Aachen)