3rd March 2019
Opening up a dialogue
The EIT Health France team continues to evolve to meet needs of partners and contribute to the development and dynamism of our ecosystem. For several weeks now, EIT Health France has been deploying a new approach to reach out to patient organisations, healthcare professionals, KOLs representatives and citizens, to put them at the heart of projects and make EIT Health’s missions and ambitions understandable to its various audiences.
We have been meeting with a range of groups, and have opened an exchange, with interaction that allows structures to understand better EIT Health’s ambitions, missions and projects. Our objective is to know their organization, missions, expectations and strengths in order to increase the quality and impact of the actions deployed by EIT Health France and EIT Health HQ.
EIT health France wishes to build and lead a network of citizens’ organisations, patients’ associations and patients’ universities (Sorbonne, UGA). The objective is to increase the quality and number of problems that we could resolve or deal with as an open innovation organisation.
As a partner, you often already have links with these structures. Our ambition is to make clear what EIT Health could bring to them to boost innovative projects in which they could be contributors, key players and sometimes inspiring external partners.
To integrate better patient associations, citizens and knowledge society into EIT Health programs and mission projects, the team is committed to:
- Support the recruitment of patients, citizens and health professionals participating in the EIT health network and the development of local activity groups.
- Understand patients and citizens needs and motivations to make them participate actively in our programs, activities or projects.
- Understand their expectations but also their strengths and know-how to integrate them at the core of certain projects, involve them throught working groups, brainstorming sessions and ideation events
- Collect the requests and motivation of the partners in order to create interactions within the EIT Health France partnership and across Europe
- Serve as an helpdesk to advise and support partners in proposing activities with patients or citizens’ organizations.
- Proactively engage health professional representatives with all partners (universities, industry and the public sector) to help them identify and define their project needs and their urge for the development of new training and innovation opportunities,
- so that partners are actively involved in as many university, accelerator and innovative activities as possible.
All your suggestions and innovative ideas are welcome to make this new approach a success and provide you, our partners, with the best service to set up your projects and consortium.
For more information, contact,
- Alban Pariset: Albane.firstname.lastname@example.org
Four exciting companies receive expert mentoring
EIT Health helps promising firms commercialise
Supported start-up launches AI platform with Roche
Helping cancer patients with AI
EIT Health supported start-up Unhindr awarded £500,000
Unhindr has won funding to scale AI prosthetic device