29th August 2018
A four month programme integrated into the UT IdeaLab programme STARTER
EIT Health is piloting a new programme at the University of Tartu. Together with UT IdeaLab and Tartu Biotechnology Park, we are introducing the SMART-UP LAB.
The Smart-Up Lab project is an international, interdisciplinary school of innovation and entrepreneurship for people with an idea for development in the area of a healthy and active life. The programme is addressed to students, Ph.D. candidates, entrepreneurs, graduates with a business, technical, medical, design or humanities profile.
The Smart-Up Lab is a possibility of dynamic development in the area of entrepreneurship and a unique opportunity to design a product or service.
Benefits of joining the programme:
- The programme is an excellent way to learn the skills required for starting your tech company in the health-tech field
- Gain access to an international set of mentors and trainers throughout the programme to get feedback for your health-tech idea
- An opportunity to find teammates and friends
- As a participant in the Smart-Up Lab programme, you will have extra opportunities to take part in hackathons, boot camps and summer schools in other universities across Europe.
Applications are being accepted until 20 September 2018.
For further enquiries contact:
- Laura Tomson, email@example.com
EIT Health joins “Seeds of Bravery” Consortium
Discover how we will support Ukrainian start-ups.
EIT Health renews strategic alliance with HIMSS Partner Innovation Exchange (PIE) Initiative
Read more about the partnership
EIT Health Flagships Call 2024 open for applications
First cut-off 28 February