16th July 2019
1,580 trade visitors at twin medtech events in Nuremberg
Ten start-ups that have received support from EIT Health presented their innovations at the twin events of MT-CONNECT and MedTech Summit on 11-12 April 2018 in Nuremberg, Germany.
Roughly 150 exhibitors from 13 countries presented their latest developments, while about 40 speakers at the MedTech Summit and 1,580 trade visitors took advantage of this opportunity to meet and network. Along with many start-ups, EIT Health also sent a large contingent of managers, including CEO Jan-Philipp Beck, COO Kareen Forissier, EIT Health Germany Managing Director Dr. Katharina Ladewig, EIT Health Director of Business Creation Dr. Kurt Höller, and other members of the management board.
Among start-ups from the EIT Health Network, presentations were given by:
- Advantis Medical Imaging is are simplifying brain MRI processing with its web based all in one software application.
- Climedo accelerates the introduction of personalized cell therapies by providing hospitals with software for intelligent guidance and analytics.
- Enmodes is developing the artificial lung technology RAS-Q® to treat patients suffering from severe lung diseases.
- MOWOOT has built an abdominal massage device for patients with chronic constipation.
- Ontoforce runs a semantic linked data and visualization platform.
- Surge-on Medical is developing stiff, steerable and cleanable minimally invasive instruments for arthroscopy and laparoscopy.
- WIVI is an integrated system based on 3D visualization to detect and improve the dysfunction of binocular vision.
Other EIT Health-supported start-ups exhibited at the Innovation Market Place:
- Lifetag Diagnostics is developing non-invasive technologies for evaluating metabolism and improving the diagnosis of chronic metabolic diseases.
- Rheonova Medical develops a medical device called Rheomuco dedicated to the pulmonary diseases market.
- TherapySelect improves Cancer treatment through individualisation.
The MT-CONNECT trade fair in conjunction with MedTech Summit – Congress & Partnering is the networking platform for the international medical technology scene. Clearly focused on the supply and manufacturing sectors of medical technology, MT-CONNECT is where manufacturers come together with suppliers, service providers and developers. Suppliers and service providers showcase their products and solutions for manufacturers and meet representatives from purchasing, product management and R&D departments.
Click here to learn more about MT Connect.
For further enquiries contact:
Dr. Kurt Höller, Director of Business Creation at EIT Health firstname.lastname@example.org
New Industry-led Pact for Skills Partnership for the European Health and Life Sciences Sector Launched
Read more about the partnership
Paediatric Health Innovator Named Winners At Wild Card 2023 Awards Ceremony
Find out who won
EIT Health Awards 12 Elder Care Start-ups up to €50K
Discover the awardees