EIT Health InnoStars launches EIT Health RIS Innovation Training again!
Do you have an entrepreneurial mind-set with an idea in the healthcare field? Would you like to know more about healthcare innovation, MVP, IP, Medical device and other EU regulations?
Purpose of RIS Innovation Training:
- To support the applicants in realizing next steps towards the market and shorten time-to-market for innovative products and services.
- To navigate in the complex playground of healthcare solutions and give a better understanding on the types of innovations.
- To verify the need/benefit of the product/service for users/customers/payers/partners.
- To increase the possibility to attract investment and/or funding by presenting well-defined value proposition
Is it for me? Eligible applicants and projects
The opportunity is open for project partnerships, micro and small enterprises, research and educational institutions, spin-offs and start-ups that already have an innovation/product/solution, but in an early-stage of development. The training is best suited for project owners in CIMIT IML 3 (Proof of Concept) phase.
Content of the programme
The programme package includes the following:
- 2 days of interactive training covering the topics of innovation pathway from idea to market in the healthcare sector. Modules are: Innovation canvas, MVP and Pitching tools, IP, Medical device and other EU Regulations
- 16th September, 10:30-12:30 (CET) and 15:00-17:00 (CET)
- 17th September, 10:30-12:30 (CET) and 15:00-17:00 (CET)
Register as a team/company, please note that the maximum number of attendees is 20 participants.
Please also note that if the currently available timeslots have reached the full capacity, you will be wait-listed for the second training.
Priority will be given to candidates who applied to EIT Health RIS Innovation Call 2021 and scored a minimum of 80 points but have not received funding.
Application deadline: 14th September, 16:00 (CET)
Interested? Submit your application