Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset with a prototype or minimum viable product (MVP)
in the healthcare field? Join us to validate your prototype or MVP in the market, enhance your
knowledge and extend your professional network in the InnoStars Awards programme!
Take part and gain the following support:
- €25K smart money or mentoring with €4K value (read about the terms in our call document)
- Mentoring (individual mentoring for four months)
- Trainings (two physical bootcamps throughout Europe)
- Invitation to the InnoStars Awards Grand Final pitch event
- Opportunity during the later stages to have access to EIT Health’s Investor network and have access to EIT Health’s Living Labs and Test Beds network.
Is it for me?
InnoStars Awards programme is suitable for micro and small enterprises (according to
EU SME definition), spin-offs and start-ups that already have a prototype or an MVP,
but the product/service is not on the market yet (no income). The company must be
incorporated/registered before the sub-granting agreement initiation.
Submit your application by 27th March 2022.