EIT Health InnoStars aims to support healthcare providers from Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) eligible countries to participate in the Start-ups Meet Healthcare Providers (SMHP) 2023 programme by covering the participation fee of the applicants. This activity will be similar to the 2022 edition.
The selected healthcare providers will receive a grant up to the fee of the Gold Package of Start-ups Meet Healthcare Providers programme (maximum 10.000 EUR). No other cost is eligible in this call.
With Gold Package, the selected healthcare provider will be granted:
- Opportunity to provide a challenge to be tackled by our start-ups in your area of interest.
- Access to a strategically-aligned selection of start-ups that explore potential solutions to your challenge.
- Involvement in start-up selection.
- Have direct and close contact with all the start-ups in the programme: host workshops and meet with start-ups one-on-one.
- Access to start-up pitches on Demo Day and be the first to hear about their cutting-edge approaches.
- The opportunity to send its staff to Entrepreneurship training at no cost.
- Be featured in marketing materials for the programme.
- Meet other health leaders and become part of EIT Health’s world-class network.
Join us for the opportunity to work with the most promising start-ups on challenges selected by your organisation.
Applications are open from 7th July 2022 – 15th September 2022.
Update on 6.9.2022: deadline extended to 15th September; the previous deadline was 7th September.