The four-week programme covers theoretical and practical information on AI including:
- Potential of AI in healthcare
- Limitations of AI in healthcare
- Technological challenges for implementing AI in healthcare
- Regulatory challenges for Implementing AI in healthcare
- Ethical and social challenges for implementing AI in healthcare
- Application of AI in a healthcare setting
At the end of the programme, participants take part in the AIProHealth Serious Game. The goal of the game is to take the theoretical knowledge that is obtained during the MOOC, and learn how to apply that information in real day-to-day situations. The game is structured around the patients journey and players will have to make tough decisions about the application of AI at every stage. By encouraging dialogue between players and making group decisions, the players will learn to approach problems from different perspectives and the considerations that come with applying AI in a real situation.