23rd December 2022
The last weeks of the year are always a good moment to look back. And at EIT Health Austria, EIT Health’s newest Innovation Hub, there is much to celebrate in 2022:
- We met at the Health Tech Hub Styria, at the LISAvienna Business Treff as part of the ViennaUP, at the EIT Open Day and on many other occasions throughout Austria.
- We celebrated the Austrian finalists of the EIT Health Catapult programme: edupression.com, Xund, Biome Diagnostics and Ablevia.
- We challenged participants of the EIT Health Wild Card programme in Vienna to find solutions around mental health and early cancer detection.
- We set up a new office in Vienna, laid the foundation for an amazing local EIT Health team and could even talk about this in a podcast episode created by ABA.
- Led by the Wild Group, we brought together over 100 talents from Austria to participate in the third Austrian edition of the EIT Health i-Days.
- We attracted hundreds of talents from the European EIT Health community to Vienna to celebrate the programme finals of the SciFi programme (hosted by Boehringer Ingelheim), the i-Days and the EIT Health Master/PhD programmes.
- We were encouraged by empowering words of Lisa Shaw-Marotto (Chair of the Supervisory Board, EIT Health) and Jean-Marc Bourez (CEO ad interim, EIT Health).
- Last but not least, we were delighted to participate in the new EIT Health flagship call, not only as applicants but also as hosts of the Europe-wide pitching process.
None of these achievements would have been possible without the steadfast engagement, curiosity and commitment of our local partners, funders, stakeholders, friends and colleagues in Austria and beyond.
We look forward to what is to come with excitement!
Do you want to know more about our activities in 2023? Follow us on our new Austrian LinkedIn Channel for future updates.
New Industry-led Pact for Skills Partnership for the European Health and Life Sciences Sector Launched
Read more about the partnership
Paediatric Health Innovator Named Winners At Wild Card 2023 Awards Ceremony
Find out who won
EIT Health Awards 12 Elder Care Start-ups up to €50K
Discover the awardees