15th August 2019
EIT Health Campus Degree Programmes activity
Academic and non-academic EIT Health Partners are invited to join four on-going Working Groups that support the collaborative development of unique innovation and entrepreneurship masters and PhD programmes. The Working Groups will be gathering regional innovation hub, InnoStars and RIS Partners in a series of workshops planned in Spain, Sweden and Portugal on a rolling basis.
The Working Groups were established by the EIT Health Campus Degree Programmes activity to pursue the creation of Master and Doctoral programmes around four strategic themes:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Healthy Living and Active Ageing
- Technological Innovation for Health
- Healthcare Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Health and Medical Data Analytics
Regular workshops are organised by the moderators of each working group to spur collaborative degrees. All EIT Health Partners (academic and non-academic, regional innovation hub, Innostars and RIS partners) are invited to attend the workshops listed below.
While some Workshop dates are still tentative, others have been confirmed. The following is the schedule as it stands now:
- 4 October, Madrid, Spain: Technological Innovation for Health Workshop, led by Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
- 8 October, Barcelona, Spain: Cross-Working Groups Workshop – Innovating in the Healthcare Education through the EIT Label, hosted by IESE Business School.
- 25-26 October, Lisbon, Portugal: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Healthy Living and Active Ageing, led by Coimbra University.
- 30-31 October, Stockholm, Sweden: Health and Medical Data Analytics, led by KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- 29-30 November, Stockholm, Sweden: Health and Medical Data Analytics, led by KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
More information can be found on the activity page, or by contacting Ioana Andreescu at: email@example.com.
EIT Health joins “Seeds of Bravery” Consortium
Discover how we will support Ukrainian start-ups.
EIT Health renews strategic alliance with HIMSS Partner Innovation Exchange (PIE) Initiative
Read more about the partnership
EIT Health Flagships Call 2024 open for applications
First cut-off 28 February