8th April 2020
Law firm offers straight-forward advice at special rates regarding the protection of IP and contractual agreements needed to tackle the challenges of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19
Life science patent lawyers at Ullrich & Naumann, Dr. Meikel Diepholz and Dr. Daniel Schaft, have extensive expertise in relation to technologies highly relevant for addressing several of the imminent diagnostic, therapeutic and prophylactic needs associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
In particular, their expertise is in:
- nucleotide detection technologies and assays
- antibody design and production technologies
- design and production of immuno-therapeutics (including combination vaccines)
- immune-response-based diagnostic assays and personalised medicines
- design and production of related devices, such as immunohistochemistry staining incubation chambers, microfluidic devices and bioreactors used in the production of recombinant proteins
In addition, the firm has extensive knowledge regarding patenting of MedTech-related innovations.
Innovators in Europe who need advice for initiatives tackling SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19 specifically are urged to get in touch.
ASK: Research contributors needed for CON-VICE study
University of Luxembourg needs European researchers to get in touch
OFFER: Funding available for COVID-19 research
Fondation Air Liquide are looking to fund European projects
ASK: Supporting the immunocompromised
Partners sought to advance neutralising antibody