24th July 2018
Take part in the implementation of the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) 2018!
Call for organisations in Bulgaria to cooperate with EIT Health as EIT Health Hub within the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme 2018. Receive support for the development of your local innovation ecosystem!
Help us find best talents, entrepreneurs and start-ups from your region/country. Support innovative SMEs to create new economic activity and new jobs locally.
Team up with one of the biggest healthcare initiatives worldwide. Learn and adopt best in class business creation and education programmes.
Tasks of selected EIT Health Hubs in Bulgaria (RIS Hubs) in 2018
In line with EIT Health 2018 RIS programme, the RIS Hub’s tasks in Bulgaria in 2018 aim to
engage local players in on-going EIT Health activities available for partners in EIT RIS (EIT
RIS network partners):
- Acting as local contact point and disseminate information for those who are interestedin EIT Health activities.
- National level promotion of and recruiting applicants for EIT Health InnoStars Awards and European Health Catapult competitions (web, social media, direct dissemination within local networks, relevant newspapers if possible) for 2019.
- Promote EIT Health Campus and Accelerator programmes for 2019 among local students, PhDs, entrepreneurs, start-ups and spin-offs.
- Organise one EIT Health Awareness raising event in 2018 to promote EIT Health as well as to introduce local participants
Download the document below for more details.
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, 21 August 2018, 17:00 (CET).
For further enquiries contact:
- Judit Hegedüs – Programme Manager, EIT Health, firstname.lastname@example.org
Four exciting companies receive expert mentoring
EIT Health helps promising firms commercialise
Supported start-up launches AI platform with Roche
Helping cancer patients with AI
EIT Health supported start-up Unhindr awarded £500,000
Unhindr has won funding to scale AI prosthetic device