15th January 2019
Help EIT Health lead its efforts to expand its innovation in Europe
EIT Health is seeking applications by 29 January from organisations in Slovenia and Estonia to cooperate with EIT Health as EIT Health Hub within the EIT Regional Innovation Scheme programme in 2019.
This is an opportunity to:
- Receive support for the development of your local innovation ecosystem.
- Help us find best talents, entrepreneurs and start-ups from your region/country.
- Support innovative SMEs to create new economic activity and new jobs locally.
- Team up with one of the biggest healthcare initiatives worldwide.
- Learn and adopt best in class business creation and education programmes.
EIT Health RIS activities focus on the following strategic areas of action in 2019:
- Mapping local innovation ecosystem in EIT RIS regions, identifying key players, unique assets and selling points as well as focus areas and investment needs. Identifying connection points and synergies between regional capabilities and EIT Health strategic goals.
- Providing opportunities for key stakeholders in RIS regions to get engaged with EIT Health activities and participate in certain EIT Health programs.
- Organizing outreach events where EIT Health representatives can meet with RIS stakeholders, such as start-ups, regulators, policy decision makers, hospitals, researchers, industrial representatives to introduce EIT Health, present its programs and opportunities as well as to present achievements and success stories.
- Ensuring knowledge transfer towards EIT RIS regions to strengthen innovation ecosystems.
- Provide comprehensive support and mentoring services for RIS regions how they can develop regional innovation ecosystems by mobilizing local KTI actors, working out joint development strategies and implement join local projects.
- Engaging key national and regional policy makers within the activities of EIT Health in order to support fund interconnectivity and the set-up of local ESIF projects which can be directly linked with EIT Health programs.
- Supporting the participation of local institutions in KIC activities and finance the adaptation and integration of best in-class programs of EIT Health into the local innovation ecosystem, if possible.
- Convincing local stakeholders is essential to utilize synergies between available ESIF and EIT Health programs. EIT Health has the significant potential to shape national grant management systems in a way that could lead to a better rollout of its activities across the continent.
For further enquiries please contact:
- Monika Toth – Programme Manager, EIT Health, email@example.com