16th July 2019
Registration open for some courses
Dates have been announced for most EIT Health Campus Summer Schools, and registration is already opening for some of the schools.
The broad range of Campus Summer Schools cater to a wide variety of students from various disciplines. It is not necessary to be involved in health sciences, or to be planning a career in healthcare. All students are encouraged to investigate the Summer Schools, to see if there is one that can help them learn, grow and enhance their career potential. The 2018 schools and the dates that they will be held are shown below. Please bear in mind that registration takes place well before the courses begin.
Check each course to see which ones have opened up registration.
- TBA: EIT Health Active Ageing Oxford Summer School (AAOSS): addresses actual health-related challenges associated with an ageing population.
- 21-31 August 2018: ClinMeD2018 Summer School: focuses on the process of generating clinical data for medical devices.
- (Register here.) 20-31 August 2018: EntrePreneurship and Innovation summer school on healthy living and happy ageing: students develop citizen-centric solutions that help seniors live healthy, more enjoyable lives.
- (Registration closed) 6-17 August 2018: Innovation Game – A Summer School Applying Serious Game Design on Health Care and Learning (iGame): uses gamification to address real-life healthcare challenges.
- (25 June-4 July 2018) Innovating the Joy of Eating for Healthy Ageing (INJOY): for individuals interested in helping Europeans modify eating behaviours to support healthy ageing.
- (4-6, 11-13 and 18-21 June 2018) Healthcare UPgraded – role of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare (HelloAI): students learn the value of adapting to AI, rather than fearing it.