20th August 2019
An innovative clinical research centre in the field of diabetes
CERITD, the Centre for Studies and Research for the Intensification of Diabetes Treatment, will join EIT Health France as a Network Partner. CERITD wants to take part in a European innovative community of players addressing all the steps of the care continuum for chronic pathologies such as diabetes.
CERITD is a non-profit association (governed by the law of 1 July 1901) founded in 2006.
CERITD is an innovative clinical research centre in the field of diabetes, providing patient care (as an outpatient structure of the hospital) and therapeutic education by performing clinical translational and applied research on diabetic patients.
CERITD will contribute to the EIT Health Network with its:
- established experience and expertise in clinical and technological research (93 clinical studies)
- proven innovation capabilities in technology care organisation and care monitoring
- effective capability to transform research into patient care (2 products marketed – 1 very close to market)
- expertise and therapeutic patient education programmes
- strong connection with patients, users and collaborations with authorities
Download the documents below for more information about CERITD.