14th August 2019
Leti is targeting segments aligned with medical, industrial and societal needs
Leti, a technological research institute at CEA Tech which has launched more than 60 start-ups and is an EIT Health Partner, has created a Medtech Entrepreneur-In-Residence programme to help bring to market creative devices and solutions that will address tomorrow’s healthcare challenges.
The first edition has led to the selection of a project focusing on IoT for Healthcare in collaboration with a senior medtech engineer and a clinician. The project is currently in the incubation phase. Entrepreneurs who qualify to join the programme will have access to Leti’s state-of-the-art technological, preclinical and clinical platforms and its knowhow to design and create products or solutions and launch disruptive start-ups.
Leti’s global approach to developing medical technology is the result of the excellence, expertise and multidisciplinary approach of its researchers, its infrastructure and its strong relationships with leading medical-industry partners. For the programme’s second participation challenge, Leti is targeting segments aligned with medical, industrial and societal needs.
- Point-of-Care diagnosis,
- Internet of Things for healthcare, from prevention to treatment,
- Medical devices for innovative therapies such as drug delivery, physical effectors and bioelectronics.
- And medical devices for exposome monitoring (environmental exposure)
- Selected entrepreneurs will benefit from incubation periods of six to 12 months that includes:
- Access to Leti’s research teams, laboratories and technical expertise (state-of-the-art clean-rooms, photonics, biological, chemistry, microfluidic, electronic, modeling, characterisation, clinical and pre-clinical facilities)
- Identification of relevant Intellectual Property from Leti’s portfolio of 2,760 patents
- Resources for the joint development of an IP-based proof-of-concept for the target market and application
- Access to Leti’s start-up programme, and potentially to its partners’ mentorship programmes, on a case-by-case basis.
Applications are expected by 1 December 2018.
Downlod the application form below.
For further enquiries contact:
- Philippe Ruffin, email@example.com