9th July 2019
Core partner involved in nine projects in all three pillars
The University of Copenhagen, a core partner involved in a range of our activities, has just published its annual report on EIT Health activities for 2016-2017.
The report describes University of Coopenhagen’s involvement in:
- Five Campus activities:
- A new full two-year master’s degree.
- A two-week Summer School
- The Innovation Day
- Digital education
- The executive master class on healthcare informatics for professionals
- Two Innovation Projects:
- Innovation by Idea project ‘DeltaBrainIQ’
- The Home Care Monitoring project ‘HCM’
- And two Accelerator projects:
- Proof of Concept
- The European Health Catapult
Download the University of Copenhagen’s EIT Health Annual Report from their website.
EIT Health Catapult 2021 selects 42 semi-finalists
Learn about these promising start-ups
EIT Health partners Warsaw Health Innovation Hub
A joint initiative between government and business
Will COVID-19 spark a cancer vaccine boom?
Using DNA vaccines to fight cancer