9th July 2019
Core partner involved in nine projects in all three pillars
The University of Copenhagen, a core partner involved in a range of our activities, has just published its annual report on EIT Health activities for 2016-2017.
The report describes University of Coopenhagen’s involvement in:
- Five Campus activities:
- A new full two-year master’s degree.
- A two-week Summer School
- The Innovation Day
- Digital education
- The executive master class on healthcare informatics for professionals
- Two Innovation Projects:
- Innovation by Idea project ‘DeltaBrainIQ’
- The Home Care Monitoring project ‘HCM’
- And two Accelerator projects:
- Proof of Concept
- The European Health Catapult
Download the University of Copenhagen’s EIT Health Annual Report from their website.
EIT Health helps Tubulis secure €10.7M in funding
Investor Network aids firm doing antibody work
EIT Health-backed start-ups garner big investments
A million each for iLoF and Restorative Neurotechnologies
EIT Health aids 11 start-ups disrupted by COVID-19
Start-up Rescue Instrument gives €5.5M in co-investment