EIT Hub Israel is part of the EIT Global Outreach programme, which promotes international cooperation and involves different EIT innovation communities. EIT Hub Israel is coordinated by EIT Health InnoStars.
EIT Hub Israel requests a proposal for an open innovation strategy and scouting provider assisting in leading the EIT Hub Israel’s open innovation Journey for European corporates from Mid-April until the end of 2023.
Disrupt Me, EIT Hub Israel’s flagship open innovation training for European corporations, will work with 6-8 corporates this year from various sectors, such as retail, construction, health, and more.
About Disrupt Me
Disrupt Me is an exclusive programme, largely subsidised by the EU, giving Europe’s top companies a chance to receive complete end-to-end services in a 6-8 month hybrid programme, including a visit to Israel. The programme provides the platform, network, know-how, and cultural factors necessary to secure a technological success story in the Israeli start-up ecosystem.
How to apply?
- Download and fill out the Service Tender Submission Form (Annex 2)
- Please send it to the address specified in the Request for Proposal (RFP) along with the reference documents and samples that prove you qualify. Please review the details in the RFP.
- Request for Proposal
- Annex 1: Daily break down sheets
- Annex 2: Service Tender Submission Form
- Annex 3: Service agreement form of EIT Hub Israel
Send your proposals via email by 1pm CET on 30 March, 2023.