16th July 2019
Online application interface is open
EIT Health’s Accelerator, the activities pillar that seeks to support start-ups and SMEs in developing and marketing promising healthcare innovations, is accepting proposals in a variety of programmes, with deadlines for some of them coming up in March.
The earliest deadline is 1 March 2018 for GoGlobal programmes. Follow these links to find out about the opportunity to apply to these programmes:
- The GoGlobal programmes: Support new health and life-sciences companies in expanding into international markets.
- CRAASH Barcelona: Bootcamp helps European research teams launch successful device, diagnostic and e-/m-/digital health innovations to improve health and patient care.
- Product/Market Fit: Supports European digital health and medtech start-ups that are ready to launch their solutions in European countries outside of their home market.
- Smart Ageing Camp: A Bootcamp for teams developing solutions for the ageing population.
- Validator: A Bootcamp for digital health start-ups, and those with related health and health-tech ideas.
- EIT Health Bioentrepreneur Bootcamp: Supports biomedical founding teams in the pre-seed or seed phase of obtaining investment.
- European Health Catapult: Start-ups receive mentoring and make useful contacts while they engage in a series of pitch competitions.
- Headstart Funding: Provides grants of up to €50 000 to support emerging companies and SMEs in developing new products and services, and shortening time-to-market.
- MedTech Bootcamp: Support for teams developing medtech concepts, especially those in the incubation phase.
- ValidationLab: A unique two-month pressure cooker allows aspiring entrepreneurs to discover the business potential of their health-tech ideas.
- Investors’ Network: Matches EIT Health start-ups with investors, particularly for a first financing round but also follow-up investments.
Complete details on all Accelerator activities and calls can be found in the Accelerator Catalogue.
Online applications can be filed through the EIT Health Application Interface.
For questions and assistance with these applications, please see the new Accelerator help page.
EIT Health selecting three Supervisory Board members
Independent members sought; apply by 23 May
Bridgehead announces first start-ups for 2021
Helping SMEs expand in Europe and beyond
EIT Health rewards societal impact at Pitch Contest
Amparo takes 1st place at MedtecLIVE