EIT Health has launched its first flagships call. This is an open call for cross-pillar activities for three of our four flagships:
- New models to deliver healthcare
- Facilitating the uptake of digital medical devices in Europe
- Harnessing the full potential of health data for innovation
Note that this does not include “Supporting the deployment of Important Project of Common European Interest in Health (IPCEI) to address market failures”, which will have its own specific call and timeline.
Who is this call for?
This call is open to anyone with an interest in healthcare innovation:
- Our Partners
- Healthcare providers
- Research bodies
- Regional/national/international policy bodies or institutions
- Healthcare innovators
You do not need to be an existing EIT Health Partner to apply, but you must submit a final proposal with existing core or associate Partners and you will be requested to enter the partnership if you are selected for significant funding in the next years.
To support the opening of this call we have the following assets to assist you:
- Description of the four flagship programmes
- The call document which details the application process, as well as the activities we are calling for
- Communications pack where you will find FAQs, a “what’s different” section and a checklist of what makes a good project
- As of Maz 3rd, a change log document has been created to track any changes made to the flagship call document by EIT Health. Please make sure to check the change log whenever you download or access the call document seen above
- Flagship FAQs: we have developed a Flagship FAQ document to support this call. Questions from the Connections group and the regional webinars have been collated here. This will be an evolving document that we continue to update for the duration of the call
- Addendums to the Communications pack: Based on the feedback and discussions from the regional hub webinars, we realised that there are some areas where we need to provide simpler, clearer definitions of our intentions. We have therefore added two addendums to the Communications Pack to provide this added detail:
Call document annexes
Here you can access all of the annexes referred to in the call document:
- Annex 1: Call for Summer/Winter School summary
- Annex 2: Call for modules toward a labelled fellowship programme summary
- Annex 3: Call for training module for professionals summary
- Annex 4: Call for training module for patients and citizens summary
- Annex 5: Call for training modules on advanced High Value Care principles summary
- Annex 6: Call for Partner-driven Innovation projects summary
- Annex 7: Call for start-up driven Innovation projects summary
- Annex 8: Call for fast track start-up driven Innovation projects (DiGinnovation)
- Annex 9: Call for bootcamp in VBHC summary
- Annex 10: Financial sustainability model for Innovation activities grant for option model
- Annex 11: Financial sustainability model for Innovation activities backflow model
- Annex 12: Financial sustainability model for Education and Business Creation activities
- Annex 13: NEFA guidelines
- Annex 14: Due diligence
- Annex 15: KPIs list
- Annex 16: EIT Health Recognition Scheme
- Annex 17: Glossary
- Annex 18: EIT Health Academy
- Annex 19: The European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
Call reopened for DiGinnovation
We are pleased to announce that the Call for Fast Track Start-up Driven Innovation projects (DiGinnovation) has been reopened. The Call for Fast Track Start-up Driven Innovation projects (DiGinnovation) is part of the Flagship Facilitating the Uptake of Digital Medical Devices & Diagnostics.
DiGinnovation selects top digital health start-ups/scale-ups and links them with international entities to create a consortium that will improve healthcare systems by accelerating the uptake of digital health apps by healthcare professionals and patients and speeding up the launch of the innovation on the market, while easing the reimbursement process.
The selection process remains the same as for all cut-offs of the Flagship call and is outlined in the Addendum to the Flagship Call BP2023 Cut-off 4, which can be found here.
If you are not a core or associate Partner of EIT Health and are interested in applying for any of the flagship activities, or simply want to find out more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org