27th September 2022
Ongoing digital transformation in healthcare requires professionals to be equipped with new competencies and skills in innovation. Here is a roundup of our top four continuous professional development opportunities now open for enrolment.
EIT Health and organisations from the European University Hospital Alliance (EUHA) have designed the Healthcare Transformation Academy (HTA) to offer high-quality and affordable on-demand courses in innovation management, high-value care, digital transformation, and leadership.
Each course is developed with the highest level of relevant and specialised expertise in the field. Browse through the open courses below to find the best one for you.
1. High Value Care Ambassadors Course
The value-based healthcare theme offers courses to learn about the how, what, and why of value-driven care, patient involvement in improving the quality of care, and the collection and application of quality and outcome indicators.
- The Introductory e-course (less than 1 hour) familiarizes you with value-based healthcare and its principles. This introductory course is free for all learners.
- The HVC Ambassadors Course (20 hours) is an in-depth course on the theory and implementation of value-based healthcare with examples of success.
If you are a healthcare worker aiming to get a European certification in High Value Care from EIT Health, enrol for one of the above courses here by 31st October 2022.
2. Innovation Management Course
By undertaking a course in Innovation Management, you can deepen your strategic as well as operational skills. The courses are hands-on and developed to equip healthcare staff with the knowledge required to transform healthcare from within.
This year the Healthcare Transformation Academy is offering three courses:
- The Introductory e-course (less than 1 hour) provides a general overview on innovation lingo as well as setting aside hinders to innovation.
- The Innovation Ambassadors Course (30 – 40 hours) includes systematic innovation training where you will solve your own case with support from a facilitator of your institution.
- The Innovation for Leaders Course sets out how to establish prerequisites for innovation and how you can support others in doing so.
Enrol for any of the above courses here by 7th November 2022.
3. Leadership in Healthcare Course
This Leadership in Healthcare course helps you develop your leadership skills so you can add value to your healthcare organisation.
- The Introductory e-course (less than 1 hour) highlights the importance of leadership in the healthcare context.
- The Leadership in Healthcare Course (20-30 hours) is designed for heads of medical departments and other senior and top-level physicians.
If a European certification in Healthcare Leadership from EIT Health sounds right for you, enrol here before 14thOctober 2022.
4. Digital Health Transformation Course
Immerse yourself in the pillars of digital transformation; current awareness, challenges and opportunities to boost the power of digital healthcare solutions.
- The Introductory e-course (less than 1 hour) provides a high-level overview of Digital Transformation in Healthcare.
- The Digital Health Transformation in Health Institutions Course (20-30 hours) teaches you how to integrate digital tools in day-to-day practices and understand the different roles of this century’s population.
- The Technologies for Digital Healthcare Transformation Course (20-30 hours) helps you identify catalysing factors, barriers, challenges and opportunities related to medical technologies.
- The Service Design for Digital Healthcare Transformation Course (20-30 hours) introduces you to design thinking and its application to digital health innovation.
- The Strategies for Digital Healthcare Transformation Course (20-30 hours) sets learners on a path to implementing successful digital transformation practices.
Interested in upskilling in Digital Health Transformation? Enrol here by 28th November 2022.
Programme opportunities such as these are continuously opening with EIT Health. Be the first to find out by subscribing to our newsletter.